miércoles, 12 de noviembre de 2008

WRITING A LETER OF COMPLAINT


This an example of the book. I only added some paragraph that was mess.


Dear Sir or Madame:


On july 16 my friends and I arrived at your inn hoping to spend an enjoyable weekend. unfortunately, because of your service, our weekend was a disaster. Since your ad says "have a fabulous time or get your money back," I am recuesting that that you refound uor money.


fron the moment we arrived, there were problems wiht the service. first, a very unfrienly desk clerk could not find our reservation. After waiting almost half an hour, we were led by another unfrienly clerk to our room. the room, which had a view of a parking lot instead of the bay, had not yet cigarette butts in the ashtrays. Dispite these problem, none of your employees apologized to us. This was not the weekend we had been looking forwar to.


service at your inn was not alwais like this. My previous visits were always enjoyable because of the courteuos service and clean rooms with beautiful views. Until things change at your inn, I will never recommend it to anyone. I expect to receive my refound shortly.


sincerely yours,


Pedro Garcia.

No hay comentarios: