miércoles, 12 de noviembre de 2008

MY COMPLAINT

This is an example of a letter of complaint, that was made by the group of 5th semester.

Dear Sir or Madame:

Last weekend my girfrien and I arrived at your popular cafetreia looking for a very nice time to espend together the motto in your window reads "where your frinds are are as spetial as you are," unfortunately your service that day did not reflect those words.

As soon as we arrived there we had chanse at a table and we waiting for almost half an hour for a waiter.

there were not to many people for this happen but I have to point out that the music was good and this help us to be patient. However, when we were finally serviced the waiter spill a cop of coffe of my new brown jacket. It cost it me 50 dollars to have it cleaned. My jacket does not look that good any more.I had never had an experience such as this anywhere.

I hope you can underteand my complaint because I want you to refound the money for another brownd new jacket.

Sincerely yours.

Pedro Garcia.

No hay comentarios: