sábado, 18 de octubre de 2008

Couples in my town

Hello
In my town If young cuoples want to get married they must first get the permision of the parents.generally the youn man satrts by visiting his future wife`s family becauseis a good way to get along with them.

The meetings are in order to the couple ealize if they are really sure to get maried. If the relationship does not work the couple just say good bye.

Even if in my town there aremany couples that does not are maried they just live together.
By the way I have many friens living in this form.They had told me that is better because in thes way you don not spend alo of mony in weding provided that they do not have childrens because all the things changes, more responsability and is the law to get married.

Well but is no may case.I am 21 years old and I donot have hurry to get married but when it comes I hope to chose the betther dicition, jajajajajajaja.
So friens be careful, Bye.

No hay comentarios: