sábado, 18 de octubre de 2008

The most embarrassing ocation




One day I was taking a awalk on the beach and stopped to look at the waves.Suddenly I thought I saw some thing strunggling in the water.
It looked like a men who was having troubles swimming just then I reached for my glasses and then remembered I had left them at home.
At thet moment a big wave come and the man was gone.Suddenly I ran as fast as I cuold to get the lifeguard.
When we arrived back ata the spot where I had seen the man suddenly the lifeguard looked thruogh his binoculars. After that he said he di not see a thing at that moment I was pretty embarrassed.
The nex day I bough the newspaper there was an article abaut dolphins swiming near the shore.
A s son as I read the article I realize that I had seen a dolphind in the water not a man!.After that I never went anywhere without my glases again.

No hay comentarios: