domingo, 7 de septiembre de 2008

My achievement

Hello

Today I want to share another experiense of may life.
to be in the college has been the most important chanse for me. Why?
Because y come from a big fmily 6 sisters and 2 brothers and any of them could not to finish a career. Well, whe I desided to stare a career in English my older brother Enrique told me if had the wish he is goint to pay the college for me but whit a condition. Give my best.
When i started the career was so hart .
My first dificoult was to live in in a new city where I did not know anyone in another hand my English was not so good, it not easily.
There were days that amost I gave me up but had been helpful an expression that my father told me and now I want to share whit you."Before achieve anything you must believe it.Think abaout it !
if you are my situation, let me tell you thaqt never is late.
Now tanks of of all my teachers and my own efort I improved my English in the last Agoust I started the fiveth semester .
Maybe I do not have the most high grades but I think I am doing well.
I will keep on giving my best because I know that is the only way to get succes.
O kay that is all for now, be carfuly.
bye.

No hay comentarios: