lunes, 22 de septiembre de 2008

my exiting weeken


Hello everyone!

The las weeken was so exiting for me because I went visit two beautifuls cities.
first the city called Tecomatlan form Puebla State located around 5 huors form its Capital Puebla.
The porpues to visit this city was to take a comference about the las Olimpics Games, it started at 10am and finished at 1pm
After the conference I went to sweem in a bathing resot, I spent all the afternoon to sweeming whit some frends.
Then all the group took a realy short rest because at 12pm of Saturday we left this beautiful city becaause hab been planed to visit Mexico city. We arrived a little late because of the trafic jamp but we had enough time to take a walk for all Chapultepec and the Zocalo.
The trip was was pretty fast but i had the chanse ofet a beautiful girl of the gruop, her name is Ana Eloisa. She is from Sant Carlos from Tamaulipas State.
The bus left Mexico city at 10pm toward Tampico city and all the way my new frend and I were tolking about us.
Finally we arrived at 6am of Monday and we had to say good bye.I will miss her but i hope to see her again.
The trip was tired but I enjoyed because I met a new frend and I kwon new things about Mexico city.
Oky see you nent time.
Bye.

No hay comentarios: