miércoles, 27 de agosto de 2008

Babo San Lucas



Toady I wan to mention somethin when I fineshed the bachillerato, well,in that time i had not desided what I wanted so left my studies for one year .
A frien that I knew in the school invited me to work in Cabo San Lcas sourth Baja California a tourist placeand and of course I take the chanse
when I was living there I got a lot of experiences soch as livin along, to be more responsable , care by myself coke and earn my own mony.
Cabo San Lucas will be an inolbidable experience because it was no only work also I knew a wounderfoul place The Arcos and beach like Tule, Faro and Amor.
If you are ther you cant left to visit The Arcos because in thise place you can find also the fomous Arcos a stone with the shape like sourth Baja California afther the Arcos The Cortez sea and then the open sea
If one day you have the opotunity to go there just do it because velibeme it will never fotget
I liveed thise experince in two ocations and I could live this many more times.
bye

1 comentario:

jazzman58 dijo...

Pedro,
I'd like you to print this out and bring it to class, OK?