lunes, 25 de agosto de 2008

THIS IS ME


hello everybary,first of all I want to say,wellcomen in a new semester!

this short paragraph is going to talk about me. well, may name is Pedro Garcia Mendez, I am tweny years old ,1.65 of heght you can see that I am a little short jaja.
Icame from a small tawn from Hidalgo called San jua Huazalingo.
I am the kaind of person who likes to talk laugh,and make friends so Ithink that a vry sociable.
I avoid the persons who like to smoke ang getting problemes. They could be a bag influence for me but I do not mind meeting with them whereas they do not mes with me.
I enjoy playing basketball Ido it every times Ican.
when I was in the bachillerato I played with its team for one year.
My favorite basketball player is Michael Jordan the best player of the world.
Maybe it is enough that I already told you about me but there is one more thing that i would love to talk about.
I the picture you can see a baby right? okay he is my son his name is Henry he is only one year old.
I love him and every day I miss him because he lives far from me .
I thing he is the best thing that could had happend me in my life but he lives with my family. The say that is bether for him because I could not take care him like them.
I never mentioned his mother because I do not talk about her she is the past another history.
That is all for now.
Bye. see you.

No hay comentarios: